Tuesday, December 12, 2006



I was going through my CD archives when I thought about uploading some pics to flickr, as you can see I shoot just about everything, being a photographer is a great thing, the best thing is I get paid to do this. I love my job. For all you wanna bees it takes a lot of determination, patience, a keen eye, a super computer, one heck of a photo software, and experience (oh did I forget to say also 'who you know' ) to make it in the main stream world of photography, just because you have a nice camera doesn't make you a photographer.


I also love beautiful things like cars, well I really shoot a lot of local events, concert, fashion shows, conventions, modeling portfolios etc etc.


Being a celebrity photographer has its perks too, VIP entrances everywhere, I'm not a papparazzi though, I don't hunt down celebrities, meeting famous people is really exciting at first but after 15 minutes they are just a subject in my viewfinder. My favourite camera is the Nikon D70s, though my D2x is awesome but I like to keep that for my really special events.


Check out some of my work here, please leave a comment I love to get other peoples input.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chicagolanddigital

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home