Thursday, December 07, 2006


No offense to Albert Broccoli or EON productions, this was the worst James Bond movie I have seen in my entire life, the whole movie is about 007 playing poker, for what cause I have no ideas, who plays $150 million dollar stakes, REALTY CHECK, the action was good but unbelievable, something out of spiderman or batman movies, no reality at all. Atleast with Sean, Roger, & Pierce you could feel the action , the story line, and the pizzazz. Every teenager wanted to be 007 ofcourse in fantasy land. This James Bond looked too sissy. I'm glad I didn't spend a penny to see this movie, thanks to the internet. I did however enjoy the steak burrito, popcorn, 2 cans of pepsi. Craig Daniels go back to stage acting. No offense to Craig Daniels. You look good but please dont say, this is Bond -- James Bond......................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home