Monday, December 18, 2006






1. Celebrities I have met ? Too many to list
2. Celebrities I will meet ? Only pics can tell, I don't BS, can't stand BS'ters either, thats why when I meet a certain group of people that sit there and brag about stuff I just look at them and think man what the hell are you talking about, I have been there and done that 10 times over.
3. Biggest celebrities I have met ? Still too many but Arnold, Stallone, DeNiro, and Costner are my number ones.
In my job the infatuation of meeting a celebrity is limited to only 10-15 minutes except when you meet Beyonce or the Pussycat Dolls, even after that they are nothing but subjects in my Nikon D2x viewfinder. Ofcourse having a nice conversation is limited to them asking me what media I belong to or me asking their permission to take a photo with them. Always look out for the bodyguards of some celebrities, man some are the rudest and most vulgar sons of &*^%)'s I have encountered. The bodyguards sometimes think I'm some sort of a paparazzi but infact I'm not, I get hired by some of the biggest publications to cover events, its good maybe because I don't kiss ass. I do my work and get the #$%@ out. The coolest thing is you meet a celebrity who has played so many diverse roles for eg, Rambo to Rocky etc and in real life when you meet him he is about a foot and a half shorter than you. All in all meeting celebrities is good, you see where they came from and because of their hard work and perseverence what stage they have reached in their career. Me I'm a media junkie, was a model, studied journalism, became a news anchor in the gulf for a few years (muzeea al-akhbar) hey it wasn't CNN but atleast 10 million people in the gulf knew me , moved to States and still in the media. I like behind the camera approach, its more eye opening. I always try to help out other up and coming media students. My number one rule, keep your eyes open, and mouth shut, you will go a long way.Never criticise anybody but take critisicm, you will learn more. Keep yourself up to date with all current news and affairs. I guess that's basically it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home